Powder for oral suspension
Gastric and metabolic disorders in cattle, sheep and goats:
* Adjuvant treatment of hypoglycemic states: acidosis, ketosis, pregnancy toxemia
* Overweight and sluggish rumen of the adult and preruminant.
* Accidents resulting from changes in speed.
* Poisoning (excess silage, urea)
* Treatment of traumatic reticulitis.
DOSAGE FOR EACH SPECIES
Oral administer the product suspended in 1/2 liter of water or spray dispenser slowly from the bottle
Adult cattle: 2 packets to 12 hors aprt.
Young animals: 1/2 sachet once or twice per day
Sheep and goats 3/4 sachet per day.
Cattle and young adult: 1/4 sachet per day for 2 to 3 days.
Pack size: 125 gm